Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 60 4 Stroke
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 60hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Year: 2017
4151 W. Fremont Rd PO Box M
Port Clinton, Ohio, US, 43452
- Length:20' 0"
- Deck length: 17' 8"
- Deck width: 98'
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 18' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24'
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1200 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1775 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24'
- Approx. weight: 1420 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2932 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 0"
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Towing length: 26' 10"
- Storage length: 25' 10"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Color-keyed 7' (2.13 m) polyester Bimini top w/protective boot, easy-adjusting straps & trailering-position arms
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW more ergonomic console design
- Sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted windscreen
- Vertical rod holders
- Below-console storage space w/curtain
- Small items tray & drink holders
- Forward-console seat w/molded-in grab handles & below-cushion livewell w/shutoff valve
- Illuminated tachometer & fuel gauge
- Side-mounted controls w/trim
- Rocker switches
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW exterior styling
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- 24" (61 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Black or Red fence color
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- NEW marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. base material & multiple densities of foam for exceptional comfort & luxury
- NEW clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/3 NEW removable folding fishing chairs
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage compartments
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel
- Bow-rail-mounted rod, drink & tool holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean flooring throughout
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) forward-console aerated livewell w/padded cushion
- Aft rotomolded compartment w/aerated 8-gal. (30.28 L) livewell w/shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder & composite lid w/ruler
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller